Thursday, June 9, 2011

Wow-can you believe it?

I'm the world's worst blogger. I haven't even begun to look at how my patch went over the summer.
In a word-terrible!

As someone who prides themselves on her tomatoes, I had a rubbish crop this year. I did have plenty of success with zucchini, and boundless pickle jars later, I am sorted for the winter.

Still have some broad beans in the freezer too.

My veggies are looking a little lean at the moment, baby Cavolo Nero and Broccoli are in, and some weeny seedlings will be in soon.

Chooks are laying 2 eggs a day, even in this freezing weather. Not too bad I guess.

Tomorrow I am looking at a property in country Victoria, it's only 607m sq, so if it does come into fruition, I'll have to figure out what to do in such a small space. I'll keep you posted.

Ciao for now-promise I'll be back soon.

X DD

No comments:

Post a Comment